Dr. Tamara Daly:
Societal Impact of Frailty
(Oct 24, 2016)
- HRC- Frailty Among the Aged in Canada. Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Canada.
What’s Past is Prologue: Comparing Long-term Care Workers and Working Conditions between Canada and the Nordic Countries Ten Years Later
(September 29, 2016)
- Section 21 meeting of the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care and the Ministry of Labour, Toronto, Ont. (Invited lecture).
Unpaid Family Care Work in Long-Term Care
@ the Crossroads of Collaboration, Coercion, Compunction and Compulsion
(May 4, 2016)
- Caring about Care, Telfer School of Management, Ottawa, Ontario (Invited lecture).
Time to Care: Residential Long-Term Care, Staffing and Resident Aggression
(June 2nd-3rd, 2014)
- Panel: Violence is not part of the job… or is it? How can we prevent it from happening?, Ontario Nurses Association, Toronto, Ont.
Healthy Public Policy for Living and Working in Long-term Care
(March 7th, 2014)
- The Healthy Individuals, Healthy Communities and Global Health research celebration, York University, Toronto, Ont.
Lean Long-Term Care: Ownership, Management and Delivery
(Dec 2nd, 2013)
- A Seniors Healthcare Plan for Canada Continuing Care Conference, Canadian Health Coalition, Ottawa Ont.
Working Well: Understanding how gender influences working conditions and health in long-term care settings across Canada and Internationally
(Oct 18th, 2013)
- CIHR Gender Work and Health Advisory Board Meeting, Toronto, Ont.
Aging in Residential Places: Working and Living in Long-Term Care
(March 21, 2013)
- HCTP Interdisciplinary Symposium: “Interdisciplinary & Innovative Approaches to Health research & Practices”
Invisible Women: Gender and the Shifting Division of Labour in Long-term Residential Care
(Sept 19th, 2012)
- Belmont House Family Council Meeting, Toronto, Ont.
What’s the Big Idea? Distracting Discourses and Promising Practices for Long Term Care
(February 25, 2012)
- Session Title: “Big Ideas”, Beyond Acute Care: Covering Seniors and the Disabled with the Medicare Umbrella, Parklands Institute, Edmonton, Alberta.
For information on upcoming lectures, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.